Tagged: Changes Bug Fixes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
October 1, 2013 at 1:41 pm #284GoldwaterDLSKeymaster
- Mega Man can return to the buster by pressing A and S (both weapon swap keys) simultaneously.
- Changed spike appearance in Plague Man’s stage.
- Option and Save screens now transition much more quickly.
- Mega Man can now use Etanks by pressing start in pause menu. Jump still works too.
- You can now save after the Intro Level.
- Vsync mode added to options. (Requires game to be reset after exiting options to take effect.)
- Entire dialogue text will appear before advancing when jump is pressed.
- Metools attack much more quickly.
- Beat will fly off if Mega Man is destroyed.
- Mega Man can hold charge when game is paused.
- Added Menu option to stage select screen. Allows for access to password/save and title screen.
- Added Menu option to pause menu. Allows player to exit level or return to title screen.
- Enemy invincibility from buster shots has been shortened.
- Mega Man will not overlap a ceiling when falling from a slide position.
- Options menu has been changed around slightly.
- Edited respawn points of some enemies.
- Some cutscene artwork has been touched up.
- Mega Man will not jump cancel a slide if down is held.
- Fixed missing blocks in certain stages.
- All Mega Man objects can refill health when lives beyond 9 are collected.
- Charade Clone shouldn’t damage Mega Man when it connects with spikes set to less than instant kill.
- Circuit Man’s block shouldn’t get stuck in the wall.
- Weapon Switch plate disappears when killed.
- Mega Man can’t switch weapons while teleporting.
- Mega Man can’t charge while teleporting.
- Collecting a large energy from Eddie in the boss rematch room will not reset the room.
- Cannot continue sliding once large energy is collected in rematch room.
- Dropped Eddie items will eventually disappear in rematch chamber hub.
- Mega Man will detect all blocks when going down a ladder (including barriers during pulse man mid boss).
- Fixed Mega Fart glitch.
- Hitting Virus Man’s flukes with anything more powerful than a buster shot will not make them invincible.
- Mega Man no longer turns green when he hits the ground while firing Phantom Fuse.
- Healing sound no longer overlaps.
- You can now see the bar fill when Mega Man has recovered health or weapon energy.
- Shock rails are no longer affected by enemy weapons.
- Shooting off a Phantom Fuse before a screen transition will not softlock the game.
- Charged shots do correct amount of damage to Joes when shield is up.
- When mapping keys, keys retain their identities even after being mapped to other keys.
- The cane in Charade Man’s stage now shouldn’t pull or push you into walls.
- This topic was modified 8 years ago by GoldwaterDLS.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- The forum ‘Change Logs’ is closed to new topics and replies.