Tagged: Changes Bug Fixes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
August 29, 2013 at 12:10 am #161GoldwaterDLSKeymaster
- Knockback has been reduced and can be adjusted.
- The player can slide cancel when direction is changed.
- The time to charge up a shot has been reduced.
- The player can choose how spikes will damage Mega Man.
- A new save file system has been implemented.
- The new save system allows for saving between the final stages.
- The number of checkpoints can be changed by the player.
- The default controls have been changed.
- The stage select cursor now begins on Mega Man’s portrait.
- Less enemies will explode upon defeat.
- Mega Man no longer gets stuck when damaged in slide paths.
- Mega Man recovers 10 bars from large energies rather than 8.
- Pausing will place the cursor on the weapon Mega Man was last using.
- The intro scene will replay once the title screen music has finished and no player input is detected.
- Mega Man can detach from ladders more quickly.
- Minor alterations have been made to the ending dialogue.
- Informational screens and most cutscenes can be skipped.
- Mega Man can now fire more rapidly.
- Deflected shots will clear the screen more quickly.
- Mega Man’s hit box has been modified.
- Most enemy and obstacle hit boxes have also been modified.
- Mega Man detaches from ladders much lower than before.
- He can also grab ladders further above his head.
- The charge shot will not continue to charge while sliding.
- Some levels have had minor alterations.
- The strength of Mega Man’s slide ability can be adjusted.
- The duration of Mega Man’s recovery period can be adjusted.
Bug Fixes: *Spoilers*
- The pause screen glitch preventing input from the player has been fixed.
- Terror Man can only summon a finite number of buggers.
- Terror Man cannot be defeated off screen.
- The electrified water will destroy Mega Man’s clone rather than damage Mega Man.
- A similar modification has been made to the shock tiles.
- The electrified water will not send Mega Man into the ceiling.
- Rash blocks (snake platforms) will not send Mega Man into the wall.
- Mega Man’s clone will lower on the coffin with the player.
- Spikes will squash the player to death in Death Man’s stage.
- Volcanoid and Chilbert no longer react to player weapons.
- The player can no longer pause during transport.
- The music won’t stop when the game is paused.
- The charge shot no longer stops invincibility frame flashing.
- Rush Coil no longer refills when the weapon swap is used.
- Deflected shots will not make multiple *ding* sounds.
- Mega Man cannot detach from ladders while climbing.
- Items no longer pass through spikes and other platforms.
- Mega Man will not stop firing on a ladder if the fire button is pressed too rapidly.
- Utilities should not spawn in walls.
- Pit Pods will not explode when regenerating in a pit.
- Tube Tank barriers will not glitch the player into a wall.
- Mega Man reliably attaches to ladders he is closest to.
- Mega Man will not turn invisible if his recovery period ends while sliding.
- Robot Masters will align to the proper Y-coordinate when Mega Man enters the boss chamber.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- The forum ‘Change Logs’ is closed to new topics and replies.